Misr International Hospital is a joint-stock company formed under law 43 concerning the Investment of Arab and Foreign funds, capitalized at £ E. 60 million. Its shareholders include 160 university professor and doctors specialized in all fields of medicine, the Egyptian banking sector and a number of Egyptian, Arab and foreign investors.
The purpose of the company is to establish an international hospital in accordance with the highest standards of technology and equipped with the most modern and up-to-date methods of diagnosis and therapy in all fields of medicine .It is provided with the latest western scientific equipment from Europe and the United States.
The hospital is located in the heart of Cairo and Giza, making it easy to reach was established January 1983.
The hospital has more than 200 consultants and university professors in more than fifty general medical specialties.
The hospital has 3 of largest medical buildings was equipped with more than 250 electric beds with all levels of accommodation in suites, single and double rooms, more than 40 beds, intensive care and isolation, 9 nurseries and 12 emergency beds.
The hospital currently receives more than 1500 entries and more than 30,000 patients in the outpatient clinic in all specialties monthly.
The hospital has l0 operating rooms equipped with state-of the-art medical technology.
The hospital provides its patients with many foreign experts through an integrated program for visiting doctors.
Dr. Ahmed Sherif
Dr. Abdel Fatah Nada
Dr. Ismail Abol Fottouh